Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First Market

Tuesday, 3rd November

My husband finally managed to convince me to take the plunge and go to our first market and I have to say once again he was right. We had a great day. Met lots of other people who love felting and going to markets. After several small disagreements about set up and where to put everything we eventually came to terms with the fact that we had completely different visions of what the shop should look like and as usual I got my way. And I have to admit that sometimes he was right (not that I admitted that to him).

The markets were at a beautiful historic house in Ipswich. Our shop was in the garden near a beautiful old Jacaranda tree. They are at their best at this time of the year.

David is now planning where we will go for our next market. Hopefully the lights on the trailer will be working by then. I want a van with PixielouFelt painted on the side in green and purple. May have to work on that.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting husbands to clean out garages? Let me know if you do cause I want a studio ( not a loungeroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment